Join us for a roundtable discussion on Thursday, September 21, 2017, 7:00 p.m., at Mother Foucault's Bookshop, 523 SE Morrison Street, Portland, Oregon 97214.
Click to view + download PDF of readings.
- Hannah Arendt, “Lying in Politics,” Crises of the Republic, 3–13
- Vilém Flusser, “Criteria—Crisis—Criticism,” Vilém Flusser: Writings, 42–50
- Georg Simmel, “Knowledge, Truth, and Falsehood in Human Relations,” The Sociology of Georg Simmel, 307–316
- Henri Lefebvre, “The Idea of Reality,” Critique of Everyday Life: Foundations for a Sociology of the Everyday, vol. II, 487–500
- Theodor W. Adorno, “Opinion Delusion Society,” Critical Models: Interventions and Catchwords, 105–122
Books can be purchased at Mother Foucault’s Bookshop.